Here is an example of some of these delicious recipes you can find on the Bon Appetit site (our featured image is one of our favourites. Click through here
Classic Tuna Salad
We like chunk tuna for its texture in our best tuna salad recipe; drain it really well by pressing the open lid down and squeezing the daylights out of it.
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- ¼ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 5-ounce can water-packed tuna, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus more if needed
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Using a fork, mix celery, onion, tuna, mayonnaise, capers, parsley, mustard, and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice in a medium bowl, breaking up any large pieces of tuna, until well combined. Season with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
Recipe by Alison Roman
Photograph by Alex Lau